Welcome to the College of Arts and Sciences Advising info site! This info site covers everything you need to know about registration, majors, minors, graduation and much more.
The College of Arts and Sciences Advising Office is committed to helping students who are majoring in the arts, sciences, social sciences, humanities, or music, theater, and dance investigate their college program.
CAS Advisers are there to help answer questions like:
- How long will it take to complete a degree?
- What courses satisfy requirements?
- Is the major I've selected appropriate for my goals?
- Should I consider a minor or concentration?
- Can I take courses here or at another school during the summer?
Other services advisers can provide are:
- Referrals to other campus resources
- Graduation audits
- Career planning
Need to schedule an appointment with a CAS Academic Adviser?
Call (248) 370-4567
Shannon Esselink, Director of Advising Services
Ann Selva, Anne Jackson,
Assistant Director of Advising Services Senior Academic Adviser
Matt Prentice, Kacie Cadotte, Jim Bilinski,
Academic Adviser Academic Adviser Academic Adviser
Shannon Stribling, Sheri Rourke,
Office Assistant III Office Assistant III