Change your Major

Changing your Major

Want to change your major? No problem!

Here's how to do it:

Fill out a Change of Major form and submit it to the college that the major you are changing to falls under. For example, if you are changing you major to Psychology you would submit your form to the College of Arts and Sciences Advising Office at 221 Varner Hall.

It is then suggested that you make an appointment with your CAS adviser to discuss your new degree plan. Call (248) 370-4567 or visit 221 Varner Hall to schedule an appointment.

Need more information on changing your major? Schedule an appointment with you CAS adviser by calling (248) 370-4567 or visiting 221 Varner Hall.