Graduating 1 Credit Short in Major/Minor

Calling all Transfer Students!

Do you have one less credit than you need to graduate in your major? Students who have transferred from other institutions may be eligible to meet a 4-credit major requirement with an equivalent 3-credit transfer course, allowing transfer students to graduate one credit short of the total number of credits required for their major.

Students in this position are suggested to meet with their faculty adviser to see if they are eligible to finish their major 1 credit shy.

Please note: Students will still need to reach 124 total credits to be eligible for graduation.
For questions about your credit requirements,  please make an appointment with a CAS adviser! Call (248) 370-4567 or visit us at 221 Varner Hall.