Important Documents

Change of Major Form 
Complete Section I of this form whenever you need to change or add majors within the College of Arts & Sciences. Turn in the completed form to the front desk in 130 O'Dowd Hall. It is recommended that you meet with an Academic Adviser to discuss your new degree program.

Change of Minor/Concentration Form
Use this form to declare or change a minor/concentration within the College of Arts & Sciences. It is recommended you meet with the appropriate academic adviser for the minor/concentration before completing this form.

Pre-requisite Override Form
Complete this form when you are requesting an override of a course pre-requisite that you feel you have complete, but the registration system will not recognize. Turn in the completed form to the front desk in 130 O'Dowd Hall.

Academic Success Form
Students on Academic Probation should go to Academic Success Website:
1. Review the website and complete step 1 (probation tutorial);
2. Review all of the topics listed in the CAS Academic Success e-space page;
3. Print off this form, complete it and bring it to your scheduled appointment.

Call the College of Arts and Sciences Advising Office to schedule an appointment with a CAS Adviser by calling (248) 370-4567 or visiting 130 O'Dowd Hall to review this form with an Academic Adviser.

Undergraduate Application for Degree
Complete this application before the established deadline for the semester in which you intend to complete all degree requirements.

Undergraduate Request to Participate in Commencement Ceremony
Use this form to request to walk earlier than your planned commencement ceremony. Please read the form carefully to see if your planned graduation date makes you eligible to complete this request.